We have in-depth knowledge of the childcare industry because we have first-hand experience owning and operating our own childcare centres.
Childcare Centre Owners
We fully understand the business of childcare, not only because we advise many clients in this sector, but because our family also owns and operates childcare centres, just as our founder’s parents did before him. We have decades of hands-on experience and deeply understand the day-to-day challenges you face.
And we just don’t understand childcare, we really love it. What you do plays a crucial role in society and when you do what you do well, the children in your care, their families, and the entire community benefits.
- Paying more tax than you need to
- Stressed by ‘surprise’ tax bills
- Occupancy lower than targets
- Less-than-ideal profitability
- Hazy financial decision making
- Untidy processes and systems
- Too much time spent on admin
- Unclear path for building the business’ value for eventual exit
for Childcare Centre Owners
We know what it takes to build a successful portfolio of profitable centres and that’s why we have devised the….
7 Steps to Building a Better Childcare Business
After Our Guidance
- Your tax minimised legally
- No more ‘surprise’ tax bills
- Improved occupancy
- Increased profitability
- Clear financial decision making
- Smooth processes and systems
- Spend far less time on admin
- Have a clear path for building the business’ value for eventual exit
PK are responsive, flexible, knowledgeable and, most crucially, ethical. They took time to understand my circumstances and adjusted their approach to suit my needs. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
P.J – CHILDCARE INDUSTRY
We make it easy for you to become a client. Switching accountants is actually easier than many people realise. Here are the steps…
Click here to book a time for an initial chat. This goes for 15 to 30 minutes and is complimentary. It allows us to discuss your current situation and answer any questions you may have.
If after the initial chat we both decide there looks like being a good fit, we’ll arrange a scoping session where we meet with you to dive deeper into the support and services you require.
We’ll then put together a proposal for you, outlining your options and giving you all pricing up-front. No more unpleasant fee surprises.
We’ll send your existing accountant the required letter, get your files and information from them, as well as any required logins, and then set you up as a new PK client.